Sun, Apr 02|
SACRED HEALING CIRCLE - movement, conversation, sound healing
Through offering Sacred Sessions, I have discovered that we need a space where we can support each other in recovery. We will move, talk, and integrate practices that regulate our nervous systems so we can interrupt trauma cycles. Community is the cure and we are the village we need.
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Cilly Wellness, Tacoma, WA
About the event
This is an inclusive and intersectional group for anyone who is working through a personal healing process. Whether you are working through generational trauma, substance abuse, grief, a boundary violation, self-betrayal - all are welcome in this Circle.
In this group we will use our breath, yoga, conversation, and sound to support us as we work to come into alignment with our highest Selves so that we can live out our divine purpose. We want to cultivate a community of people who empower one another to live out their dharma.
This is not a replacement for 12-step programs or professional counseling. It is a holistic compliment that supports all other forms of healing work.
The purpose of the guidelines is to define the boundaries we are all consenting to as we create a safe container for all. With that in mind, know that the group space holders may need to intervene if these boundaries are not respected:
1. Cultivating a sacred space for healing is vital to our Circle. As such, what happens and is said here, stays here. We welcome your vulnerability and personal insights, but please avoid sharing names.
2. We encourage all to share their personal experience, strength, and hope or similar struggle on the topic.
3. Resist the urge to cross talk. Cross talk is defined as addressing another person in the circle directly with your comments, giving advice, or trying to problem-solve for someone else.
4. Please practice active listening as the speaker shares. The speaker will signal that their sharing is complete.
5. Be mindful of our limited time and keep your shares to 3 - 5 minutes so that all who wish to may have a chance to be heard. Before our sharing time is complete, we will open the floor for burning desires. A burning desire is a pressing need to share.
6. This is a donation-based group. We value your presence much more than your money. Proceeds are split between our facility and space holders.
This circle is an intentional community recovery offering. Our purpose is supportive fellowship, not profit. However, we do suggest a donation of $11 to compensate our host and facilitators for holding space for our healing. No one will ever be turned away for lack of funds. We're glad you're here!
Sacred Healing Circle$0.00